© Copyright 2022 TCBY.com. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 6,585,516
1. Purchase of a Gift Card. You may purchase a gift card at any participating TCBY® U.S. retail location (a “Gift Card”). These Terms and Conditions govern the purchase and use of the Gift Card. Gift Cards can only be purchased by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence. TCBY reserves the right to limit the number of Gift Cards that can be purchased by a single person in a single day. Gift Cards cannot be returned. Gift Cards cannot be resold in any manner whatsoever. The maximum amount of Gift Cards that can be purchased by a single person in one day is $10,000.
2. Redeeming Your Gift Card. Your Gift Card will be immediately activated upon purchase. You may redeem the Gift Card for food and/or beverages at any participating TCBY® U.S. retail location. Purchase values will be deducted from the Gift Card until the value reaches zero. If the total value of products purchased exceeds the amount on the Gift Card, the remaining balance for such products can be paid via any other valid method of payment at the time of purchase. Gift card cannot be redeemed for additional gift cards, cash or credit, except in states where required by law.
Contact stores directly to determine participation prior to purchase. For store locations, please visit www.tcby.com.
3. No Fees or Expiration. No expiration dates or service fees apply. Funds do not expire. Gift Cards may not function more than five years after card activation, and online redemptions and balance inquiries may be unavailable for older cards although the funds remain available. Please contact Customer Service if your card does not functio.
4. Fraud. TCBY is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged, used without authorization, or undelivered because of technical difficulties or inaccurate information, except where replacement is required by law. TCBY reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if it believes the Gift Card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means or if these Gift Card Terms and Conditions are violated.
5. Checking Your Balance. For balance information visit www.tcby.com/my-tcby.
6. Customer Care. To speak to customer care, email us at www.tcby.com/contact or call 800-348-631.
7. Limitation of Liability. GIFT CARDS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS. TCBY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND TCBY’S SOLE LIABILITY WILL BE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE WHICH DISALLOWS LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR DISALLOWS THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, THEN SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS FOR GIFT CARDS PASS TO THE PURCHASER UPON TRANSMISSION OF THE GIFT CARD TO THE PURCHASER OR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OUR DELIVERY TO THE CARRIER, OR AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE FOR IN-PERSON TRANSACTIONS, WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE.
8. General Terms. When you purchase or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of the State of Delaware apply, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and that such laws will govern these Gift Card Terms and Conditions. TCBY reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term and condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or condition.
Issued by TCBY Systems, LLC, 1717 South 4800 West, Salt Lake City, UT, 84104 – 800.688.TC.